MCE AS is growing, and we want to recruit experienced platers and fitters. We manufacture products and solutions for land-based industry, the offshoresector, and the automotive industry. The workplace is Etne, with the opportunity to contribute to external projects at our customer's site.
• Assembly of plates, profiles and constructions in steel and aluminium, stainless andacid-resistant materials
• Comply with prescribed routines and instructions, and ensure safety
• Take responsibility for necessary maintenance and keeping the workplace tidy
• Trade certificate as a plate worker is desirable, but not a requirement. A minimum of 3 years' experience can compensate for the lack of a professional certificate.
• Good ability to read and understand drawings
• Truck driver certificate is desirable
• Traverse crane certificate is desirable
• Hot Work certificate is desirable
• Good language skills in Norwegian and/or English
• Independent and reliable
• Good collaboration skills
• Takes care of own and others' safety as a natural part of the work (HSE)
• Service minded
• Tidy and structured
• Varied and exciting working days
• Work both at the production halls at MCE, and outside at the customer's site
• Opportunity to develop within the subject
• Good working environment
• Competitive salary conditions
• Rotation/ shift work
About MCE AS
MCE AS is a manufacturing company established in 2001. We are located at the Tongane industrial area in Etne municipality in Vestland. MCE AS works with steel, stainless steel and aluminium in modern production facilities, and we deliver a wide range of services and products. In total, we have 2,500 square meters of production buildings and offices. The property and production facilities are constantly being developed.
MCE AS consists of three departments, and we are currently 50 employees. The Industry and offshore department manufacture products and solutions, everything from small components to large and more advanced constructions. The “Påbygg” department produces tailor-made solutions for the automotive industry.
The company is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 3834 and EN 1090.
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Terje Gravelsæter, department manager Industry and offshore
Mobile: 480 77 558
Daniel Holten, department manager Påbygg
Mobile: 98283 798
Send CV and application to email@example.com
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Employer: MCE AS
Job title: Platers /Fitters
Deadline: As soon as possible
Type of employment: Permanent 100%
Location: Tongane 53, 5590 Etne